Milestones in STULZ’s history
Customer focus, entrepreneurial spirit and technological expertise – these have formed the basis for the successful growth of the STULZ Group for almost 70 years.
- 2014 | Foundation of STULZ México S.A. de C.V.
- 2013 | New production site in Hangzhou, China
- 2013 | Foundation of STULZ Belgium BVBA
- 2011 | Foundation of STULZ Singapore Pte Ltd.
- 2011 | Foundation of STULZ AUSTRIA GmbH
- 2011 | New Customer Center in Hamburg has been opened
- 2008 | Foundation of STULZ South Africa Pty. Ltd.
- 2007 | Foundation of STULZ New Zealand Ltd. and Montaplast in Suzhou, China
- 2006 | Foundation of STULZ CHSPL Pvt: Ltd. in India
- 2005 | A share in STULZ AUSTRALIA Pty Ltd., foundation of STULZ ATS, China
- 2003 | Foundation of STULZ Polska Sp. z o.o.
- 2001 | Foundation of STULZ Espãna S.A. and STULZ Air Technology System Inc. in Frederick, USA, share in Cosmotec Italia (now STULZ SpA)
- 1992 | Foundation of Montaplast of North America in Frankfort, Kentucky
- 1989 | Foundation of STULZ FRANCE S.A.R.L. in France and STULZ UK Ltd. in Britain
- 1987 | Foundation of STULZ America INC. in the USA
- 1985 | Foundation of STULZ Italia S.r.l.
- 1977 | A revolutionary innovation: modular air-conditioning systems
- 1971 | Specialisation in the air conditioning of data centres
- 1965 | STULZ's first air-conditioning system: STULZ elektronic air-system
- 1962 | Foundation of the Dutch subsidiary STULZ Groep B.V., the beginnings of internationalisation
- 1959 | Plastics processing expands with the foundation of Montaplast GmbH
- 1954 | Foundation of Elektro-AS GmbH, a marketing company for the direct sale of the PICCOLO to private households
- 1947 | Foundation of the “ALBERT STULZ Fabrik elektrotechnischer Geräte” (ALBERT STULZ Electrical Appliance Factory) on 31.07.1947
- 400 820 4380