A Self-Declaration from STULZ
In response to China Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Industry Association (CRAA)'s initiative to encourage industry companies to declare product quality and service quality, STULZ declares:
1. To strictly implement the national quality laws and regulations, national mandatory standards and quality guidelines, policies, and to establish a concept of law-based quality management and success through quality.
2. To assume primary quality responsibility of an enterprise, always regard quality as the lifeline of an enterprise, and unremittingly pursue to meet the needs of users and consumers.
3. To actively adopt excellent quality management practices to promote the improvement of quality management system; and to firmly establish the concept of "quality first", so that everyone has a clear understanding of quality responsibilities and strictly quality control.
4. To actively adhere to advanced standards so as to strictly eliminate counterfeiting, infringement and any unfair competition
5. To protect the legitimate rights and interests of consumers, provide users with true and accurate information and high-quality services; to improve after-sales service, establish a sound service network, and earnestly fulfill its service commitments to users.
6. To incorporate the core values of honesty and integrity into the development of the enterprise's spiritual civilization and culture, and implement the concept of integrity management throughout the processes of production and operation of the company.
7. To establish a market-oriented innovation mechanism to continuously improve the quality of product supply by accelerating innovations in technology, strengthening technological transformation and new product development.
STULZ Air Technology and Services Shanghai Co., Ltd. Will strive to implement the commitments in the above 7 declarations and cooperate in responding to CRAA's initiative on product quality and service quality self-declaration.
STULZ Air Technology and Services Shanghai Co., Ltd.