50 service engineers – Precision and practical expertise is on its way to you
Even the best products need a service that satisfies the most demanding requirements – all over China 24/7, 365 days a year.
STULZ Top Service – More than just fast emergency assistance
About 50 service engineers with fully equipped service vehicles, a central warehouse and 8 regional warehouses – these are the facts and figures of the STULZ Service. And this is how STULZ ensures efficient and expert support for our customers. Whether it's routine services or our round-the-clock emergency service all over China – if problems are affecting your operations, our service engineers will be on site within short duration. Individual emergency callout times can be agreed by contract.
Preventive maintenance keeps systems available
Like every piece of technical equipment, air conditioning systems for ICT need preventive maintenance. In data centers, in particular, even minor malfunctions can have serious consequences. Regular system inspections and maintenance by the STULZ Service keeps unforeseeable problems in the system technology at bay. This keeps processes critical to business up and running and ensures availability, energy efficiency and cost effectiveness.
Advantages of the STULZ Service
- Safety-approved engineers for sensitive systems in accordance with the industrial highest EHS requirement.
- Expertise and specialist knowledge that's always up to date, thanks to regular further training courses at the STULZ China Headquarters in Shanghai
- Use of the very latest service technology, test equipment and techniques
- Single point of contact: one person coordinates all work processes
- Spare parts available around the clock
- The Service organization has access to the STULZ central warehouse in Shanghai
- 24/7 emergency service by arrangement
- Arrival on site within 4 hours* maximum for problems affecting operations
* on basis of contract commitment
- 400 820 4380